The (not so) Strange Case of the Jekyll Site

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde poster

I’ve turned my attention to the creation of a portfolio site. Although I have something that I was toying around with as part of Free Code Camp, I thought I’d start afresh and learn something new at the same.

So, I decided to use Jekyll to create it and host through Github pages. However, I hit a snag during my deployment. I’m fairly certain I made the same mistake as this person, so I’ll redeploy it again today.

In non-coding news, I was using Illustrator to create an imags for this sure-to-be-amazing new portfolio site when, after working on it for 1.5 hours, Illustrator crashed and I lost my work. Hopefully the former issue will be less time-consuming than the latter.

Written on July 23, 2016